Tasos

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, NAHC
Hunted
Russia, SA, Zim, Moz, Canada, Mexico,
I'm interested in hearing more about this offer. Can you PM me? Also, can you post or email the trophy fees for all available plains game?

chmb

Reaction score
Could you add buff to this. And what would it cost

drew416

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA, SCI
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Namibia.
Sorry for not replying sooner , been busy . This hunt will be on private land in Marula district South West of Bulawayo amongst granite kopji's .So yes fly into Byo.....

I have been told by a very reliable source that any Granite Kopji area is excellent Leopard country.

Huntin Africa

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NAPHA
This is a great offer! If your wishlist say leopard ---- consider this hunt. With leopard hunting limited in Namibia and South Africa --- you will properly not have this opportunity again.

Jim Rea

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NAHC, NRA, WVBA
Hunted
U.S.A., Canada, South Africa, & Namibia
What a great hunt, wish I were going on it.

Tasos

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, NAHC
Hunted
It's been a week and still no reply to my request.......

Buff-Buster

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, North American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
Hunted
Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Tasos,
I'm sure Wayne must be out on safari as this is the hight of his season. His plains game trophy fees are listed on his web site.
http://www.nyamazanasafaris.com/sidemenu/hunt-options/
This will give you the costs. Wayne will have to respond on what would be on quota for the area you would be hunting in. This should at least buy Wayne some time to get back to an area that he can respond from. Good luck.

Tasos

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, NAHC
Hunted
Thank you very much Buff-Buster.

ActionBob

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NRA life, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Minnesota, Texas, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, British Columbia, Argentina, Kansas, Macedonia, Austria
Obviously this outfitter is obviously counting on the big daily rates. Those are some pretty attractive fees when doing them on the PG daily rate.... Very tempting.

I am continually impressed at the information and opportunities on this board.

enysse

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
All I can say if I was not in college, I'd have bought the trip by now...damn these prices

Buff-Buster

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, North American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
Hunted
Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Don't worry Eric....at least we can live it thru their hunting reports and pictures! LOL

enysse

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
Yes, it's just a matter of time before this hunt is sold.

Between Jaco's hunt and the one in KZN all I can say is someone should go hunting!

Nyamazana Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2016
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
It's been a week and still no reply to my request.......
Hi ActionBob , I am currently hunting and have just come into town for our annual Quota setting / meeting that takes place once a year, therefore I am now only seeing your query. Sorry that you had to wait a few days for a reply. I will be in town on the 18th of August again. You can email me on nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

My wife will open my mail in my absence and relay messages to me when possible. Anyway this hunt is still very much available....??? like lots of guys on this forum understand this is a super deal for a great opportunity at a Leopard for a plains game rate.

Buffbuster is correct my plains game prices are on my website.
Plains game available are as follows: Kudu, Wildebeest, Zebra, Impala, Klipspringer, Duiker, Steenbok, Hyena ,Baboon, Honeybadger, Bushpig,Small cats, Jackal and the possibility of a Sable . All these animals are free range .

The leaves are falling as we speak so visibility is getting way better plus most of the springs are drying so animal concentration is better around permanent water sources .

Please feel free to contact me for any further information.

Best regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatriceBro

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I did a little housekeeping in my shop and found some .500 Jeffery ammo that I no longer need. Superior Ammunition and Hendershots loaded them, along with AHR (American Hunting Rifles). Several Woodleigh/A-Square solids along with lead bullets in both 535g and 600g. Message me for any details.

IMG_8092.jpg
IMG_8091.jpg
IMG_8090.jpg
IMG_8094.jpg
pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG