Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, RMEF, Life member NRA and Manhatten (Montana) Wildlife Association
Hunted
USA(CO,MT,WY,AK,TX), Canada(NWT,Saskatchewan,Quebec), Zimbabwe(Matetsi), RSA(Limpopo,KZN,Free State,Eastern Cape), New Zealand, Mozambique, Azerbaijan
After over a year of waiting just for my leopard skin to get home from Mozambique, last week I was finally able to pick up the completed mount from my Taxidermist.

This is the leopard that I shot in 2015 hunting with Simon Leach and Martin Snyman of Traditional Mozambique Safaris. The Taxidermy work was done by Monarch Taxidermy in Helena, MT. They put the mount on a base cabinet that I made. It instantly became my favorite mount.
iQWOXJs.jpg

xe2iZ6C.jpg

q8srNRU.jpg

Attachments

• q8srNRU.jpg
    q8srNRU.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 420
  • xe2iZ6C.jpg
    xe2iZ6C.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 461
  • iQWOXJs.jpg
    iQWOXJs.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 775
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man that's awesome!! Congrats on getting it home and mounted!

Nice to see it home Kurt.

:A Banana:

IMG_8633.jpg

Mr Spots looks right at home with all the other critters. Very nice looking trophy room, BTW.

Impressive work on the base!

Congrats!

Thanks Wayne. I'm happy that you were there to share the moment with me.
jhiYTqo.jpg

Attachments

• jhiYTqo.jpg
    jhiYTqo.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 372
After over a year of waiting just for my leopard skin to get home from Mozambique, last week I was finally able to pick up the completed mount from my Taxidermist.

This is the leopard that I shot in 2015 hunting with Simon Leach and Martin Snyman of Traditional Mozambique Safaris. The Taxidermy work was done by Monarch Taxidermy in Helena, MT. They put the mount on a base cabinet that I made. It instantly became my favorite mount.
iQWOXJs.jpg

xe2iZ6C.jpg

q8srNRU.jpg

Friend that is an impressive mount. Congrats on getting it home and mounted in such a cat like pose.

That’s one nice looking Tom. Glad to see him home!

R.

Very nice! Congrats sir!

One fine mount! Oh and a very nice trophy room!

Very nice! Congratulations!

I like it. Nice looking room. Congradulations

The taxidermy mount looks outstanding! Very realistic!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross