Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
So this poor monkey was in rough shape when we got him. A bit of sweat equity later and…. Viola
IMG_6181.jpeg
IMG_6180.jpeg
IMG_6322.jpeg
IMG_6321.jpeg
IMG_6324.jpeg
IMG_6323.jpeg

That looks great! Very nice work!

Another example of you and your guys brilliance. From OMG to holly crap that looks awesome.

Well done again.

Those little buggers had a jinx on me, first 5 shot at 5 different ones missed, then figured out outfitters gun was way off, then next 3 shots at another 3 and rounds never went off but primers were struck?? I stopped after than, an omen.

Mark

Great job !

He seems alive.

Erik—great job sir!!

Thank y’all very much. He was a lot of work but well worth it.

He looks like he is getting ready to steal a sandwich off the table on a dash through.

beautiful mount. what does the other end look like?
Well I should have taken a pic but I didn’t. I can assure you hit nuts are the appropriate shade or blue.

Every money and baboon I've ever seen arrive from Africa looks that way. Actually, this one is one of the better ones I've seen. Not sure why it's so hard for the skinners to get them done without the butcher job, but several PHs have told me the skinners don't like working on monkeys or baboons bc of "voodoo" concerns etc. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoniaMedla

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.