Leica 3200.coms

Inline6

AH legend
Joined
Feb 20, 2019
Messages
2,956
Reaction score
7,112
Media
47
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Have a set of Leica 3200.coms for sale. With the bino mount 1750.00 shipped. 1650 without the mount. Works perfectly, out west could hit rocks at 3458 yards. They talk to my kestrel. Let me know if you have any questions.

20240626_221243.jpg
20240626_221237.jpg
20240626_221226.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised these haven't moved. They are close to half the price of new. I have a pair myself. If I didn't, I would have snapped them up...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,324
Members
169,338
Latest member
ggo88vipto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top