Last Minute Namibia Caprivi Hunt Safari

*if someone finds my lil black NECG bush protector in that forest, message me and i'll provide my address and pre-paid postage :p

Before I forget to mention, GTA has several concessions in the Caprivi/Zambezi region, and another for plains game much closer to Windhoek (big Kudu I am told!,) some in SA, and in Tanzania as well. Good coverage and very well organized.

Great story and loved the pics. Congrats. Sounds like a success all the way around.

IMG-20190901-WA0054.jpg

_IGP7794.JPG

Smile on your sons face says it all. Congratulations.

Looks like you guys had a fantastic safari. Congrats to you both. But I am a little confused. Were there two of these sold? It looks like @Bruce did this safari earlier in the year?

I think there may have been four and two separate and distinct Bruce's partook. I hope the Bruce above is okay we still haven't heard about his trip...

Thanks for the clarification!

_IGP7884.JPG

_IGP8058.JPG

_IGP8105.JPG
_IGP8153.JPG

_IGP7945.JPG
_IGP7805.JPG

The most miniscule part of hunting is pulling the trigger...

Looks like you guys had a fantastic safari. Congrats to you both. But I am a little confused. Were there two of these sold? It looks like @Bruce did this safari earlier in the year?
We def need to see pics of Bruce's (what was it?) 2 Hippo, elephant, buffalo, zebra et al! It's just a crime, otherwise, to tee it up like that and keep us hanging! Was there a hunting report elsewhere that I missed?

D
CONSERVATION INITIATIVE
7 Day Hunt to include daily rates and other fees

1x Non exportable Elephant,
1x Non exportable Buffalo
1x Non exportable Hippo
1x Non exportable Zebra
US$ 17 900

The communities of the East Caprivi conservancies are having their annual tribal festival and therefore require meat as per allocated government agreement . This unique opportunity will give you a chance to hunt ONE Cape Buffalo, Elephant, Hippo and Zebra. Please note that non-trophy animals are not exportable.

View attachment 291659

Includes:
Commercial flight from Windhoek to Katima Mulilo
Guide fees, Accommodation & meals for one hunter during safari
All tags fees and permits

Not Included:
Pre and Post Safari Cost such as hotel accommodation and related transfers
International Flight
Safari Upgrades to included exportable species

Preferred dates: 15-20 July, but alternative dates can be arranged.

Please contact us for more information!!

Do you get hunts like this often??

@C.W. Richter
Looks like you had a great time! Congrats and thanks for sharing! Some nice pics to boot!

Love this photo. It really seems to capture a scene of timeless Africa... until you look closer and see the cell phone in the lady's hand. Modern technology creeping in.​
LOL Why not? They don't even have landlines there-that IS their lifeline. I had mine in my pocket. Besides, she was somewhat in-charge and had to communicate for assistance (boats, volunteer skinners, trailer, report back to the tribal leaders, etc.) They no longer have runners... :p At least it wasn't free, compliments of my last President, using my $. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you