Last Minute Namibia Caprivi Hunt Safari

*if someone finds my lil black NECG bush protector in that forest, message me and i'll provide my address and pre-paid postage :p

Before I forget to mention, GTA has several concessions in the Caprivi/Zambezi region, and another for plains game much closer to Windhoek (big Kudu I am told!,) some in SA, and in Tanzania as well. Good coverage and very well organized.

Great story and loved the pics. Congrats. Sounds like a success all the way around.

IMG-20190901-WA0054.jpg

_IGP7794.JPG

Smile on your sons face says it all. Congratulations.

Looks like you guys had a fantastic safari. Congrats to you both. But I am a little confused. Were there two of these sold? It looks like @Bruce did this safari earlier in the year?

I think there may have been four and two separate and distinct Bruce's partook. I hope the Bruce above is okay we still haven't heard about his trip...

Thanks for the clarification!

_IGP7884.JPG

_IGP8058.JPG

_IGP8105.JPG
_IGP8153.JPG

_IGP7945.JPG
_IGP7805.JPG

The most miniscule part of hunting is pulling the trigger...

Looks like you guys had a fantastic safari. Congrats to you both. But I am a little confused. Were there two of these sold? It looks like @Bruce did this safari earlier in the year?
We def need to see pics of Bruce's (what was it?) 2 Hippo, elephant, buffalo, zebra et al! It's just a crime, otherwise, to tee it up like that and keep us hanging! Was there a hunting report elsewhere that I missed?

D
CONSERVATION INITIATIVE
7 Day Hunt to include daily rates and other fees

1x Non exportable Elephant,
1x Non exportable Buffalo
1x Non exportable Hippo
1x Non exportable Zebra
US$ 17 900

The communities of the East Caprivi conservancies are having their annual tribal festival and therefore require meat as per allocated government agreement . This unique opportunity will give you a chance to hunt ONE Cape Buffalo, Elephant, Hippo and Zebra. Please note that non-trophy animals are not exportable.

View attachment 291659

Includes:
Commercial flight from Windhoek to Katima Mulilo
Guide fees, Accommodation & meals for one hunter during safari
All tags fees and permits

Not Included:
Pre and Post Safari Cost such as hotel accommodation and related transfers
International Flight
Safari Upgrades to included exportable species

Preferred dates: 15-20 July, but alternative dates can be arranged.

Please contact us for more information!!

Do you get hunts like this often??

@C.W. Richter
Looks like you had a great time! Congrats and thanks for sharing! Some nice pics to boot!

Love this photo. It really seems to capture a scene of timeless Africa... until you look closer and see the cell phone in the lady's hand. Modern technology creeping in.​
LOL Why not? They don't even have landlines there-that IS their lifeline. I had mine in my pocket. Besides, she was somewhat in-charge and had to communicate for assistance (boats, volunteer skinners, trailer, report back to the tribal leaders, etc.) They no longer have runners... :p At least it wasn't free, compliments of my last President, using my $. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZaneDenova

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg