Labradar chrony

There have been some complaints and issues for some people. Customer service is apparently not their strong suit. I don't have one. I would like to, but have been hesitant given some of the comments on other forums. I'd post a link, but not allowed here on AH.
Bruce
 
Ok I’ll try to attach the pictures. It is made from engineering nylon and some acrylic sheet. The picatinny is epoxied on.

111EEE31-7E13-46B2-94A1-B8CA5E563C3F.jpeg
205B59C5-CFFB-43B9-AA92-487817163EB5.jpeg
429C687E-D25F-4CEE-B71B-7BA6B0402213.jpeg
C9E7FC24-3246-4E3D-8AE0-339DA08E2347.jpeg
C76630D6-40BD-475F-BFA1-4F451959C90D.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bob, maybe I forgot to mention that Santa Clause dropped off a Labradar unit in December. First it was just too cold to go to the range, and now with the coronavirus restrictions in place, the ranges are closed. Sometimes I think that if it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all.
Shootist43
Art Santa was good to you. Have you worked out all the bells an whistles on the labradar yet.
I seen to have the same luck as you but I sometimes have the Midas touch in reverse.
Everything I touch turns to shit.
On a brighter note our restrictions have been lifted a bit so m thu son and I are going hunting THIS WEEKEND.
Cheers mate Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,081
Members
169,694
Latest member
ShastaBooz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top