Kudu/Nyala Double Stack Pedestal

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
4
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
15,644
Location
Texas
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Deals & offers
123
Media
1,826
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
8
Europe
1
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
DSC_0556.JPG
DSC_0561.JPG
DSC_0562.JPG
DSC_0563.JPG
DSC_0566.JPG
DSC_0568.JPG
DSC_0571.JPG
DSC_0548.JPG
DSC_0567.JPG
 
Very nice detail. I like those double mount pedestals.
 
Yes yes yes(y)! Love the base, looking good!
 
For those that are wondering the base is solid African Mahogany. I use that wood standard on African bases unless requested otherwise. That is solid wood too, planed and jointed. I build all my bases in house by hand. No crappy catalog stuff.
 
And yes he’s mane stands up like it is supposed to
371F00CD-4237-4186-A000-39076ACA85EA.jpeg
 
Looking dang good! Wonder what a buff & sable stacked might look like...;)
Now I could do some cool stuff with that
 
Here is a pic in natural light no background
B5FA4861-510E-458E-AA74-E91626D7095A.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Now it just needs to get to East Texas
 
that's fantastic Erik!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,048
Members
169,096
Latest member
EliseCream
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top