Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
I got my first trophy back from the taxidermist 004.JPG

Thanks for the pictures, he sure is a GIANT!

very nice , mate
looks fantastic .
have you your Barbary sheep back yet , man ive wondered how he went a few times

Great looking bull and mount!
I'm going crazy with anticipation - hoping to see one of those in person in 25 days.

Beautiful.

Worth the wait.
I hope he has a special place in his new home. That is a dream Kudu.

What an animal!

very nice , mate
looks fantastic .
have you your Barbary sheep back yet , man ive wondered how he went a few times

He is doing the Barbary Sheep next. I had some sheep stew tonight. That canned sheep melts in your mouth.

Beautiful. Love those deep curls.

Very nice bull!

Great looking bull for sure! Who did the work for you?

Awesome deep curls!

Great looking bull for sure! Who did the work for you?

Tom's Taxudermy in Wakefield Kansas. One of his partners lives down the road from my best friend.

Congrats, very nice bull !

Very nice bull . Add me to the list of fans of the deep curls. I can't wait to see the sheep , also.

Lookin good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidjourn

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.