Krieghoff adjustable barrels

Frank375

AH senior member
Joined
Nov 16, 2020
Messages
75
Reaction score
96
Location
Texas
Hunted
Zimbabwe,Tanzania,
Could someone provide instructions to adjusting Krieghoff adjustable barrels to me?
 
Frank,

are you looking at K-80 over under?
 
No,a classic Big Five in 375 Flanged magnum.
 
Have you called Krieghoff office in Pennsylvania?

their gun smiths should be able to assist you.
 
I have looked at the rifle, i am not positive about adjusting point of impact.

Krieghoff office
phone 610-847-5173
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5 PM eastern time
 
Last edited:
Ditto the above. My new barrels are there being regulated now.
 
This rifle has adjustable barrels.It is a Big Five in 375 Flanged Magnum but has adjustable barrels like a Classic.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,539
Members
169,370
Latest member
RustyBinns
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top