KMG Hunting Safaris AH Members Group Hunt With BRICKBURN In 2020

There are several members contacting me by PM. I think some more spots will be taken shortly. Marius will update when he can.

@Uncle Sauce , hope you can join in.

Thank you sir! Would love to go - if you guys wouldn’t mind an FNG along! I’ll send Marius a PM in the AM regarding a couple questions I have.

@Uncle Sauce , thank you for your interest. This is the current situation. The second group is now fully booked.

To those who have booked and whom I have tagged below, please just make sure that I have a +1 next to your name, if you are bringing the extra person. I have also stated the capacity of the extra person, so please just take note, and if I have made a mistake, please be so kind to inform me.

11-22 August 2020 :
1. @cpr0312 +1 - 7 Days ( 2x1)
2. @Randy Hanson + 1 - 7 Days (Observer)

28 Aug - 08 Sept 2020: ( Fully Booked)
1. @Chukar - 7 Days
2. @jasyblood + 1 - 7 Days ( 2x1)
3. @The Artistry of Wildlife (Dennis Harris) - 7 Days
4. @YancyW - 7 Days
5. @cknwax - 7 Days
6. @Bruce

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see the score board listing of the current players.

Looks to be a good group. Unfortunately I will have to hold off until 2021.

I'm in on the first set of August dates for 1 person - 7 days at least. Thanks Marius for the detailed response to my questions! (y)

Wow - finally pulled the trigger on getting to Africa! This has been a long time coming...

I'm in on the first set of August dates for 1 person - 7 days at least. Thanks Marius for the detailed response to my questions! (y)

Wow - finally pulled the trigger on getting to Africa! This has been a long time coming...

Congrats on booking your first trip! Look forward to meeting you in the first group!

Congrats on booking your first trip! Look forward to meeting you in the first group!
Thanks cpr - already getting excited! Look forward to meeting you as well. A million things are running
through my head (normally I can only handle 1 or 2) !! :A Wacko:

Latest as of 11/27/2019

Last two spots left for the entire hunt.

11-22 August 2020 :
1. cpr0312 +1 - 7 Days ( Observer)
2. Randy Hanson + 1 - 7 Days (Observer)
3. @Uncle Sauce - 7 Days

28 Aug - 08 Sept 2020: ( Fully Booked)
1. Chukar - 7 Days
2. jasyblood + 1 - 7 Days ( 2x1)
3. The Artistry of Wildlife (Dennis Harris) - 7 Days
4. YancyW - 7 Days
5. @cknwax - 7 Days
6. Bruce

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC_0255.JPG

Looking forward to meeting you. Good to have you on board.

Looking forward to meeting you. Good to have you on board.
Thanks Brickburn - I look forward to meeting you as well and sharing a drink around the fire!
Hope we can get those last slots filled up!

I trust Marius’ confidence in filling it up.

What kind of fish were being caught Marius?

What kind of fish were being caught Marius?

There were some Cob, which is a great eating fish, as well as Cape Salmon. The Cape Salmon are great to get onto with the light tackle as they will give you a good fight. They are not my favourite as far as eating goes, as they are quite dry. Personally I prefer an oily fish, but this is for the hunters to decide when we prepare the fish in the evening.
Red Roman is probably my favourite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kathi6164

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.