Mark Audino

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, WILD SHEEP FOUNDATION, NRA, GSCO
Hunted
C.A.R., Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, Mongolia, Turkey, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Spain, UK, Romania, Mexico, Canadian Provinces, Multiple States in USA
New. I last remember these wool Stalker Gaiters selling for $260. These are bullet proof, comfortable, and quiet. $120 shipped.

KOM Gaiters.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New. I last remember these wool Stalker Gaiters selling for $260. These are bullet proof, comfortable, and quiet. $120 shipped.View attachment 570860
Mark, I own a ton of King of the Mountain clothing - love it all and definitely WARMER then any synthetic coats/shirts/pants I’ve ever owned. It is expensive but the quality lasts forever. I used mine often when hunting in upstate NY and also Alaska - for long sits on stand in below freezing temps it was the Best clothing I ever wore. The downside is that the clothes are heavy and bulky - which makes it somewhat of a problem when packing for an away hunting trip. I never purchased the gaiters or suspenders - seemed like they were items that failed to be fit from using high end wool but would guess they are well made. Sleeping Indian was another quality wool clothing maker - out of business now. Here in VA, I never use any of my KOM clothes - it never gets cold enough to even wear the “bun lites”.
I’m sure you will get a buyer - fair price for a quality item

Thanks for your insight. I agree. It's amazing stuff. But I leave it behind for Asian hunts because of the bulk as you say. Good for deer stands. I live near Rochester, NY, and can see the value of using KOM here.

SOLD.
Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaida88net

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.