Kimber 8400 Caprivi 458 Lott

Drexel64742

Reaction score
Hello AH - I’m selling my Kimber chambered in 458 Lott. I bought this rifle from Toby458 in June 2022 for a June 2023 Buffalo hunt in the Dande. I was successful on two great buffalo last month.

This rifle has never had a bobble and I’ve run quite a bit of factory 458 Lott through it. Action runs perfect even if you cram an extra round on top to get 4 in the rifle. I shot iron sights and a Trijicon RMR and groups were fantastic. The rifle balances perfectly on the front action screw. There are a few handling marks but nothing major. I left the weaver base for the RMR mount on the rifle.

Happy to send more pictures to anyone. $3200 plus shipping to your FFL.

If you happen to be in the Kansas City area, I’m open to trades for 375 H&H.
IMG_0868.jpeg

IMG_0869.jpeg

IMG_0870.jpeg

IMG_0871.jpeg

IMG_0872.jpeg

IMG_0873.jpeg

Any interest in Kimber Talkeetna .375

Very nice. What is LOP?

Still for sale gang! Happy to send any additional pictures and open to local Kansas City area trades. Thank you for all of the generous offers so far.

All I saw was a rifle on an island counter and thought @TOBY458 had a kitchen makeover. :ROFLMAO:

Beautiful rifle in a wonderful caliber. Love the timber stock and straight bolt handle. GLWTS.

All I saw was a rifle on an island counter and thought @TOBY458 had a kitchen makeover. :ROFLMAO:

Beautiful rifle in a wonderful caliber. Love the timber stock and straight bolt handle. GLWTS.
Will never happen. Even if I move, I'm taking the counter with me! :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimber12N1

Latest profile posts

new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH