Just came back from lion hunting with Bos En Dal Safaris

Congrats on your hunt and thanks for sharing !

Looks like it was a great hunt! Did you stop at K F C? And was the chicken just as finger licking good?
Back home, I try not to eat junk food. But when I travel abroad, it make my heart warm to see a McDonald's or KFC.
We had lunch at kFC, it was good and super cheap. Big meal $2.

More pictures.

image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sniper team. I shot a warthog with my friend watching and telling me distance.
400yard, two shot, both hit.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

We visited a national park. We saw a lion, elephants, hippos, rhinos, and many others. Louis drove us there with a pistol on his waist, that make me feel safe. We bought some souvenir, of course we later found we paid too much when Gerrit took us to a shopping stripe. But it was still cheap. I feel I should pay a little more for their hand crafted wood lions.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Zebra meat and buffalo meat.
We did a poll, I like zebra meat, my fiends like buffalo meat. But we all agree both taste good.

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    200.3 KB · Views: 116
Great long shot on that warthog!

Congrats!!! Like others have said, or surprise with Gerrit$

Looks like it was a great hunt! Did you stop at K F C? And was the chicken just as finger licking good?

Thanks a lot Charlie... Now I want KFC for dinner.... the fast food choice of hunters everywhere! :)

Congrats!!! Like others have said, or surprise with Gerrit$

Thanks a lot Charlie... Now I want KFC for dinner.... the fast food choice of hunters everywhere! :)

Royal as I read your post I'm sitting in the Delta Club terminal B at gate 25 Atlanta. No KFC near so I guess I'll have to settle for Jack Daniels. Hope you aren't stuck on 285!

Gerrit excellent job as always. Another happy client. (y)

image.jpg

Not five miles from where I hunted elephant but it was the only place to get something to eat!

Royal as I read your post I'm sitting in the Delta Club terminal B at gate 25 Atlanta. No KFC near so I guess I'll have to settle for Jack Daniels. Hope you aren't stuck on 285!

Too funny!

Was stuck in Atlanta traffic when you wrote, just not on 285!

If you ever layover here we need to have dinner!

Will do Royal......it will be a blast !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.