Just a greenstick

Welcome!
 
Welcome aboard Dr. Crack. Your affinity for large bore rifles is shared by lots of folks here on AH. While there might be "some" justification for owning a 375 H&H for hunting the North American Continent, there certainly isn't a need for anything larger than that. We enjoy punching large holes much like what you do, but we have the ever pervasive thoughts of hunting large and or Dangerous Game. Stick around here a while and you will discover that you have a "need" to go to Africa and do the same.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, you've come to the right place for Africa !!!
 
Welcome to AH, I am sure if you hang around here long enough the enablers here will have you going on an African safari in not time.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH sir. Have a few Rugers myself.
 
Welcome aboard sir! I once thought I’d never be able to hunt Africa, now I can’t imagine life without Africa as part of it. Do what you must do to get there, you won’t be disappointed in the result.
I have a MRC 505 Gibbs also, great rifle. Hoping to take it to OZ and smash some buff soon!
Cheers,
Cody
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard sir! I once thought I’d never be able to hunt Africa, now I can’t imagine life without Africa as part of it. Do what you must do to get there, you won’t be disappointed in the result.
I have a MRC 505 Gibbs also, great rifle. Hoping to take it to OZ and smash some buff soon!
Cheers,
Cody

Cody great to know! Would you mind posting a pic? Unfortunately, mine came with a brake .... oh well can’t hurt...hmm maybe it can especially my ears. I can just see it now... PH say,”Boy put that thing back in it’s case.” LOL
 
Cody great to know! Would you mind posting a pic? Unfortunately, mine came with a brake .... oh well can’t hurt...hmm maybe it can especially my ears. I can just see it now... PH say,”Boy put that thing back in it’s case.” LOL

Do you like it somfar?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH, I am sure if you hang around here long enough the enablers here will have you going on an African safari in not time.
Thank you and What a great site
 
Welcome aboard Dr. Crack. Your affinity for large bore rifles is shared by lots of folks here on AH. While there might be "some" justification for owning a 375 H&H for hunting the North American Continent, there certainly isn't a need for anything larger than that. We enjoy punching large holes much like what you do, but we have the ever pervasive thoughts of hunting large and or Dangerous Game. Stick around here a while and you will discover that you have a "need" to go to Africa and do the same.
Could not have said it better!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Cody great to know! Would you mind posting a pic? Unfortunately, mine came with a brake .... oh well can’t hurt...hmm maybe it can especially my ears. I can just see it now... PH say,”Boy put that thing back in it’s case.” LOL
I will dig it out of the safe in the morning and snap a pic. I’ve got no complaints with the rifle, shoots great.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,624
Members
168,918
Latest member
IrwinMeado
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top