Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
You won't get any arguments there.....

Newboomer

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, SCI, American Legion, Freemasons
Hunted
RSA, Maine, Montana, Colorado, Texas, Alaska, California.
Who can they run? There is not one viable body out of everyone the demtards have run or who they can dig out of the woodwork who can stand up to Trump. He will tear them to shreds and spit them out in little pieces, throwing their lies, half truths and insinuations right back in their dirty faces. How can they deny and defend Hillary's treason with the emails, the Iran deal, the Biden's deals with Ukraine. How can they twist the huge increase in the economy, the decline in unemployment, the meteoric rise in the stock market, leveling the playing field in foreign trade? They have not one valid arrow in their quiver.

COSA

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
If this virus kills the economy, Biden will have a very good chance of winning, senile as he is. People typically vote with their wallets, and if people are hurting in November, the Dems will be promising all sorts of “freebies”. Hope I’m wrong, but I’m not as confident as many on here....

lwaters

Bronze supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
Where is Biden. Did they put out a silver alert. If your a Democrat and run for office if you were pro life or pro gun you probably wouldn't get any funding. The same for the Republicans if they were anti gun and pro choice. Funny how two issues control everything and very little will be down about either.

flatwater bill

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
NAMIBIA, RSA, KYRYG, KAZAKSTAN, MOZAMBIQUE,MEXICO, BOLIVIA, PERU, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, SPAIN,
Tara Reade has come forward and accused Joe Biden of sexual misconduct. The alleged occurence(s) took place when he was a Senator in his 50's and she was an office employee. You would expect the group "Time's Up" to rush to her defense as they did for Judge Kavanaugh's accusers. After all, Joe Biden himself had said of the Kavanaugh case, "If a woman comes forward in the light of day to make an accusation, we must presume that the essence is real". But no! Time's Up issued a statement saying they could not help her with her allegations against Joe. The issue was too "politically sensitive".......meaning, of course, that creepy Joe is a Democrat. So, not only does he not know where he is at much of the time, he has forgotten what office he is running for, but now we find that not even HE believes what he says.............FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HansGuerci

Latest profile posts

Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.
Rickmt wrote on Leica Sport Optics's profile.
will Leica Amplus 6-2.5x15x50 fit on a pro success Blaser with low mount?