Jake from VA

PSS:
Regarding the R-8 rifle, there are others here who favor those.
So, finding others to converse with about those should be easy.

(As already mentioned above, at this stage my phone continues to not let me post another picture).
 
Welcome to AH 45s_Forever!
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community. Enjoy the site and have fun planning!
If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.
 
Welcome to AH! Have fun planning! Let us know if you have any questions...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,264
Messages
1,570,984
Members
169,213
Latest member
Gamenextdoor
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top