It started with this

I have a few here that scream BUY ME


The Dart during the week. Its chockers full of deer,a boat is needed though and its tough going but the deer are all over.

WE have had 16 inches of rain in the last 6 weeks,it hasn`t stopped since yesty morn and is still going,if I can hear our creek with my hearing it means its going hard as,gonna be a big spring feed up.

Funny enough I saw a stag two evenings ago in 3/4 growth velvet,thats Sambar being out of synch.

ben%20snow%20dam_zpsfdwgl9tf.jpg
 

Attachments

  • ben%20snow%20dam_zpsfdwgl9tf.jpg
    ben%20snow%20dam_zpsfdwgl9tf.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
I'm in Corryong, 5 minutes walk from the post office.
I will give you a yell when I am there next.
I haven't been to the top yet I must do next time im over.

I know what your saying I have seen plenty of signs of guys out with the electric dog, the stupid fools are even cheeky enough to send in pictures and stories to magazines making out like they stalked it. you can clearly see its been on the ground overnight, or worse still its just a head, they have just cut it off at the neck, no cape at all how much of a giveaway is that!
 
Last edited:
I bought my Corryong place a couple of months ago, or are you talking about Rifles?
 
Other visitors.

wedgies%201_zpsndvbq855.jpg


End of story part one.

Fyi dogs are scalped for the $120 per dog,paid by the Vic Gov.

dawg%203%20scalped_zpsurcw0q1o.jpg

In many places in the far north eastern side of Oz the packs of wild dogs/dingoes are like mobile mincing machines killing livestock at a great rate.
Hopefully going after done in the next few months.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,975
Members
169,470
Latest member
BrennaY190
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top