It started with this

I have a few here that scream BUY ME

The Dart during the week. Its chockers full of deer,a boat is needed though and its tough going but the deer are all over.

WE have had 16 inches of rain in the last 6 weeks,it hasn`t stopped since yesty morn and is still going,if I can hear our creek with my hearing it means its going hard as,gonna be a big spring feed up.

Funny enough I saw a stag two evenings ago in 3/4 growth velvet,thats Sambar being out of synch.

ben%20snow%20dam_zpsfdwgl9tf.jpg

Attachments

• ben%20snow%20dam_zpsfdwgl9tf.jpg
    ben%20snow%20dam_zpsfdwgl9tf.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
I'm in Corryong, 5 minutes walk from the post office.
I will give you a yell when I am there next.
I haven't been to the top yet I must do next time im over.

I know what your saying I have seen plenty of signs of guys out with the electric dog, the stupid fools are even cheeky enough to send in pictures and stories to magazines making out like they stalked it. you can clearly see its been on the ground overnight, or worse still its just a head, they have just cut it off at the neck, no cape at all how much of a giveaway is that!

Last edited:
I bought my Corryong place a couple of months ago, or are you talking about Rifles?

Other visitors.

wedgies%201_zpsndvbq855.jpg

End of story part one.

Fyi dogs are scalped for the $120 per dog,paid by the Vic Gov.

dawg%203%20scalped_zpsurcw0q1o.jpg

In many places in the far north eastern side of Oz the packs of wild dogs/dingoes are like mobile mincing machines killing livestock at a great rate.
Hopefully going after done in the next few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisa56S81

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.