It is going to get sporty in SA

His term is up in 2019. The DA will hopefully replace him.

I am an optimist in RSA society. The little I witnessed gave me great hope. The educated economic refugees from Zimbabwe will mitigate any move to destabilize the economy. The people moving in from Zimbabwe seemed to be doing well in the stable RSA society. The DA have taken seats in every major metropolitan area including Mandela's home turf which means people support a mixed race party. Certainly an evolution in their democracy.

Zuma must be trying to steal support from the more fringe parties in order to gain a base of support for his wife and heir apparent. If the ANC does not modernize it will have to compete for space with the EFF. I cannot believe Zuma has any appetite for a war because he got rich of off chinese investment dollars that depends on a society that produced raw materials. Instability would work for the EFF not Zuma. He is a crafty politician and I hope he understands the reactor he is stoking. If the worst happens the EFF is better positioned to take control and Zuma will not do well.

My thoughts anyways.

And this guy will most likely replace him: Mmusi Aloysias Maimane.
I remember that guy. He was running ads in 2014 promising one million new jobs if he got elected

Short answer to the question posed in the threads heading - South Africa has always been sporty!

A little political rhetoric before a party election is par for the course. If that gets your heart beating, you haven't owned your land for long enough yet.

Short answer to the question posed in the threads heading - South Africa has always been sporty!

A little political rhetoric before a party election is par for the course. If that gets your heart beating, you haven't owned your land for long enough yet.

Well the EC is far more insulated that the Limpopo area and far fewer Farm Murders

Well the EC is far more insulated that the Limpopo area and far fewer Farm Murders

You're correct there.

Reactions: lcq
The Pretoria High Court today granted a request from AfriForum (a largely Afrikaans civil rights group) to bar Economic Freedom Fighter (EFF) leader Julius Malema from encouraging and inciting land grabs in South Africa.

@BRICKBURN , if it wasn't for AfriForum, SA would be in a real sad state. I wouldn't class it as largely Afrikaans civil group, it represents all farmers. They active and level headed, I wish more farmers would donate to them, it's money well spent.

@Karoo Wild Safaris , I hope you right, but Zuma has got desperate and not to be trusted one bit.

The Pretoria High Court today granted a request from AfriForum (a largely Afrikaans civil rights group) to bar Economic Freedom Fighter (EFF) leader Julius Malema from encouraging and inciting land grabs in South Africa.

there is some good news for a change

Guys been watching this as I'm due out in Limpopo in August with the girlfriend and is it me or is ir getting more risky in the area for farm invasions ect ?
I will be there in July, so I'l let you know!

Seriously, I was also in the Limpopo last April, and there was nothing unusual going on. You won't be on the roads at night, and if you are, you (and your PH) will be armed. No one will mess with you. Yes, there have been people killed and more robbed, but that happens every day in North America. If things do go badly sideways, there will be lots of media coverage. I wouldn't worry about it - South Africa is still a relatively safe country for those who take reasonable precautions.

If you listen to the news, anybody who goes to Chicago runs the risk of being shot. The reality is that the violence is relatively easy to avoid unless you are stuck living in the wrong neighborhood.

I would rather take my chances on ANY farm in RSA than in many parts of Joberg or Chicago.

Oh yeah I will be as you put it be armed whilst there I'm not expecting any trouble at all but there does seem to be an increase in the area

Guys been watching this as I'm due out in Limpopo in August with the girlfriend and is it me or is ir getting more risky in the area for farm invasions ect ?
Can't be any worse than Detroit or Los Angeles

The farm attacks in SA are definitely on the rise.
As always they attack the easiest targets, hunters with guns are usually not as easy as elderly people, younger couples with kids.
Almost every day, definitely every week, there are attacks on farms all over SA, more so to the North, but even in the Eastern Cape there are attacks.
The information is out there for those that wants to know more about the subject.

//Gus

Reactions: lcq
The farm attacks in SA are definitely on the rise.
As always they attack the easiest targets, hunters with guns are usually not as easy as elderly people, younger couples with kids.
Almost every day, definitely every week, there are attacks on farms all over SA, more so to the North, but even in the Eastern Cape there are attacks.
The information is out there for those that wants to know more about the subject.

//Gus

When I was hunting with SSPRO in Limpopo there was a daily check in over the radio to make sure everyone was ok. Really sad that it has come to this. The government says they are concerned but have no interest in doing anything because the farmers are White.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg