Intro

dharding

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hi everyone,
I'm very impressed with the website, and I've managed to get a lot of usefull info within a very short time on this site.
I'm a occasional hunter, and have been bow-hunting the last few years, but hopefully getting my license for my 30-06 soon. Here's holding thumbs...
I'm in the helicopter industry, and have been privileged to spend a lot of time low-level game-driving across Africa. Still wish I could have taken photos of some of the animals I've seen from the air.

Welcome to AH dharding.This is the best hunting site there is on the net, thanks to jerome and all the members.

Welcome to AH dharding! What sort of work do you do to have the opportunity to do low-level game driving by Helicopter in Africa! It sounds amazing.

Hi Jerome
very nice site.
I do various odd jobs, but mainly mine support in west-africa.
Some of the best work I've done was low-level survey in Limpopo. Had some awesome sightings of Kudu that would make any hunter's jaw drop.
Also trained a few game farmers to fly, so like I said, jack of all trades.

Thanks dharding. Flying at low level is a really dangerous business in Africa... I have heard of too many game capture pilots loosing their lives doing what they love, flying and nature... You take care up there!

Hello dharding, welcome to the site. It sure sounds like you've got an interesting and enjoyable occupation.

Welcome to the AH forum Dharding , enjoy the site.

Monish

Welcome dharding. I have been in helicopters on game captures, the most exhilarating flying experience I ever had. I would like to hear more about West Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois