Intro from an aspiring hunter

Jonathan Field

New member
Joined
Feb 22, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Location
Warwickshire
Member of
BASC
Hi

My name is Jon and I am pleased to join the site and will hopefully learn lots before I travel to Africa on my first African hunting experience in 2016.

I am from the UK, I am an avid deer stalker with my permission in Warwickshire where I have mainly Roe & Muntjac deer with occasional Fallow. I have been stalking for 14 years +, I mainly shoot my 6.5 x 55 & .308, both in blaser r93's.

I look forward to asking many questions and learning lots about what it means to hunt Africa.
 
Welcome to AH hope you enjoy this site.

My best always
 
Gday jon
Welcome to AH
Your going to love hunting in africa, it will change your life
Where and when do you plan , to go to gods country?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Jonathan!
 
Welcome to AH Jonathan! Have you decided on your hunt already?
 
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am booking through an UK agent for Kubusi Williamson for a trip in 2016......can't wait!!!
 
welcome Jonathan. One of these days my wife and I want to come to England and Scotland for vacation. while there, we plan to maybe hunt a stag in Scotland. Seems like beautiful country.
 
Have fun on your hunt.

Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH Jon. We are all here to help. Feel free to ask questions.
 
Welcome to AH, Jon !
 
Welcome to the forum Jonathan.
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH Johnathan.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,470
Members
168,889
Latest member
alababiv1976
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top