Intro - Calgary

Part of being well prepared is considering from time to time if one is a little "too" well prepared. Send me a pm if you have any other questions. Thx.
Out of my budget at this time, but a beautiful rifle. If you were to list it here you might get some traction.

Also, welcome! Are you guys snowed out there?
 
Welcome from warmer climes!
 
Thanks! Yes some snow and wind but


Thanks! Yes today is a bit of snow and wind but nothing too severe. Hope it's good in your area.
Colder than a witches tit in Fort Mac today, and look like we got a dump around Edmonton. My folks are driving home from AZ, and had to stop in taber today, said it was a total whiteout from Couttes
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Been a member here for awhile. Life is busy so just getting around to posting an intro.

Spend my hunting time pursing deer, moose, elk and lots of small game, gearing up for the spring snow goose hunt at the moment.

Always up for something new so have learned a lot by reading through these forums for a future African trip. That's likely a few years out (again life is busy) but I like to prepare.

On that note here's a pic of some of my tools:

  1. Blaser R8 Safari with steel receiver and kickstop. Champered in 458 Lott with an Aimpoint Micro.
  2. Dakota 76 in 416 Ribgy. Topped with a Swaro Z6I EE.
  3. Winchester Model 70 Classic Stainless in 375H&H. Haven't gotten around to scoping this yet.
  4. Blaser R8 with standard aluminum receiver. Chambered in 375 H&H topped with a Swaro Z8i


View attachment 746248
welcome welcome welcome

couple weapons we could put to good use here in africa
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,000
Members
169,681
Latest member
MarynJoees
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top