Interarms Mark X 416 Rem Mag

Robmill70

AH fanatic
Joined
Mar 2, 2022
Messages
502
Reaction score
855
Location
WA
Media
25
Hunting reports
Africa
5
Member of
NRA Life, RMEF, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
US, Germany, Africa
Another old one pulled from my late father's collection

Interarms Mark X chambered in 416 Rem Mag (it is a rebore/rechamber from 1990 or 91) (PM for more pics)
Leupold M8 3x scope with QD rings and flip up rear sight
The muzzle brake makes it quite nice to shoot!

$1150 obo plus shipping

IMG_3772.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3773.jpeg
    IMG_3773.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 124
Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool. What kind of stock is she in? Is the brake removable? Thanks!
 
Very cool. What kind of stock is she in? Is the brake removable? Thanks!
I don't know who makes the stock. Yes, the brake is removable. This is a good opportunity for someone to get into a big bore that's affordable.
 
Got that right! Buy with confidence from seller. Stand up guy!
 
I’m thinking it’ll be a nice rifle. If it doesn’t quite fit the bill I want it’ll be a perfect candidate for an 8mm Remington mag barrel
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,351
Messages
1,573,788
Members
169,854
Latest member
SunnyGerra
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top