Inch guessing

Lucassiospspsks

New member
Joined
Mar 17, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Good day anyone Can anyone guess these two animals if the pigs are boars and shooters and inches on the duiker not sure if its a shooter Kind regards

AA517042-5D38-4184-AD73-686340F9296E.jpeg
IMG_1351.png
 
not sure this is good that its your first post, maybe say Hi first

the duiker is borderline, maybe maybe touching4", prob 3,5, so not yet in my book, but might be old and worn down hard to see from a rough pic

on bush pig you need to look for the warts on its face, easiest way to tell if its a boar

regards
 
Not what I guessed from the title.....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,123
Members
169,115
Latest member
perstivjoper1981
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top