In memoriam: My wife’s passing

johnnyblues,​

Keep the good thoughts and happy fun loving memories of your wife in your heart and mind forever,
In the end. Life is just a collection of thoughts and memories, and that is what we will have left,

Nobody will be able to say the right words of comfort at this time, no matter how hard we try. The words will come to you when you are ready.

I CAN TELL YOU ARE AND HAVE BEEN A GOOD HUSBAND,
JohnnyBlues

May God bless and comfort you and your family at this time and always,

johnnyblues,​

Keep the good thoughts and happy fun loving memories of your wife in your heart and mind forever,
In the end. Life is just a collection of thoughts and memories, and that is what we will have left,

Nobody will be able to say the right words of comfort at this time, no matter how hard we try. The words will come to you when you are ready.

I CAN TELL YOU ARE AND HAVE BEEN A GOOD HUSBAND,
JohnnyBlues

May God bless and comfort you and your family at this time and always,

Thank you sir.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm praying for you and your family.
May God be with you.

@johnnyblues , very sad to read this, and very sorry of the passing of your wife.
You are both in my thoughts.

Johnny, I lost my wife to cancer in 2015. I won't say that I had fully recovered from he loss, but I have a life. God bless you.

Friends, in 2017 I came to this forum and asked for prayers for my wife as she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The amount of love and support was overwhelming to us, it truly touched our hearts. As my wife and I read the dozens of well wishes we sat and cried over the love complete strangers were showing us. With a broken heart I tell you my friends that today her heart said no more. She was so courageous over the past 5 years, never giving up hope. I’ve lost my soul mate, my best friend. Thank you all.
May she rest peacefully in heaven. At least her suffering is over. She is in a better place.

Sorry for your loss

So sorry for your loss.

So sorry I’m so late hearing this. Johnny I hope you are hanging in there. I believe she’s in a better place with no pain

@johnnyblues I’m sorry for coming to this so late! I was prayerful from the beginning with this. I cannot understand how terrible this is for you. However, I lift you up and hope there is peace and comfort for you my friend. God be with you buddy!

Let’s all raise a glass & prayer for our good buddy @johnnyblues Our dude is going through the process of losing his best friend & bride. Everyone pray for his peace & comfort during this tumultuous time. I ask that you all be there for him & lift him up. Too @johnnyblues

Let’s all raise a glass & prayer for our good buddy @johnnyblues Our dude is going through the process of losing his best friend & bride. Everyone pray for his peace & comfort during this tumultuous time. I ask that you all be there for him & lift him up. Too @johnnyblues
Thank you my brother. This brought tears to my eyes. Today we place her ashes into her final resting place. Going to be a difficult day….Thank you all..

this pain runs deep.
My sincere condolences Johnny

But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but love is the greatest of these.
Corinthians 13

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg