Impala Pictures

three different rams taken 2017 and 2019 with wild horizons eastern cape

3820F061-1749-4D4F-AF07-EE36AC9F30F7.jpeg
EBC4C18F-1FDF-4F82-86E2-2B11E012D242.jpeg
CBC4D4AD-05A3-4ECC-A248-D0761B5A46CC.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my Impala that I got on my first safari back in 2015, with Shaun Keeny Safaris in South Africa.
DSCN2338.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
put on a great show before and after the shot....2 weeks ago...
241635483_10223196766082064_8679303169130159862_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,422
Members
169,356
Latest member
BrentonSco
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top