Impala Pictures

IMG_5573.jpeg
From earlier this year with Bayly/Sippel Safaris. My best one yet.
 
Never saw this thread… I think I could hunt Impala every day. Such a beautiful antelope. I wish I could get to Tanzania to see the long, wide rams there.

One from the Limpopo region on my first safari. Arrowed him from a portable tree stand at maybe 10 yards… he walked right underneath us.

1744336945022.jpeg


A pretty ram from central Namibia

1744336634050.jpeg


Ed Z
 
My Impala taken October 2024 in Limpopo withPhumba safaris.
Ruger No1 300H&H.
20241002_114544(0).jpg
 
Was hoping to seal the deal with my bow on an impala just never had an opportunity…can’t wait to try again someday!
IMG_0012.png
 
My third impala

IMG_3340.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Last month, Eastern Cape. My fifth and best ... I think. Didn't measure him. He was pretty much an all day hunt. His harem wanted to stay out on the open plains with springbuck and blesbuck. Wily buggers. 256 meters 30-06 168 gr Barnes TTSX.
PXL_20260814_075310973.jpg
 
Would someone kindly explain how to measure my Impala, Please.

I have a good idea measuring Deer, not sure about African spieces,

Cheers,
Mal the Kiwi.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,845
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top