Im back how is everyone!

Billy Stewart

AH senior member
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
7
Media
4
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
Hello all im back been out of touch for awhile. My son was in a bad auto accident and i had pneumonia at the same time. Iam better now and my boy is recovering he smashed his face up pretty bad lots of trips to the doctor but it could have been worse. Anyway im back and looking forward to talking to you guys have a good one.:thumb:
 
Welcome back Billy, glad to hear everyone is going to turn out OK.

nd
 
Good to have you back Billy! Nice to hear that the both of you will be OK after this bad period.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,398
Members
169,746
Latest member
ZCPFreda7
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top