Idea... What do ya'll think

Keep it up your running the risk of pay back for all this remarks of yours. :A Crutches::A Tease:

Me???? I'm always on your side Bill! That was a compliment. I promise!

And I have no doubt that you'll keep trying until you get that shirt on Bossie.

 
yeah ok bob five of those for your nieces but you told me you only had 4.LOL I dont want to see you modeling that for your wife either.
4 big un's and 1 little'un.

The little one starts hunting next year so she'll need her camo...

In fact if we get green camo with puink print and pink camo with white or black print, might sell twice as many?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,983
Members
169,880
Latest member
LunaXофициальныйсайт
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top