Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
ok so with all the banter back and forth with Billc and pink shirts I had an idea on the way to work. We could make AH official "Billc knows" pink breast cancer awareness shirts. They would be pink of course and donate a portion of the proceeds to breast cancer research. I can't really think of anything better than hunting in Africa and boobs. Just an idea. :S Boobs:

maybe the pink girls club cheerleader...

Great idea.

I'll even buy Bossie's shirt for him! How could be not wear something that is for such a good cause?

Thanks Royal.
You can buy me one and I will buy you one.
Doesn't mean I will wear it though.(y)

Shoot I'd buy a couple and wear it on my safari this summer

Thanks Royal.
You can buy me one and I will buy you one.
Doesn't mean I will wear it though.(y)

DEAL!!! lol

I will leave it up to billc to figure out how to get the pink shirt on you. Just watching him try would be worth the price of admission! :A Popcorn:

Wow I am feeling special now.Could make a ah group shirt in pink and donate money to the breast cancer research.

Any who wants to sponsor it pays for there logo to be on shirt,Just the cost to make the screen for printing there logo on the shirt.That plus the cost of the shirt and so much per shirt for the donate.

Rule is though everyone must wear the shirt and take a picture on there next hunt with it on.Even you bossie can suck it up for a good cause.

I am all for it if jerome is ok with it.What better way to show who is a member on the ah forum then a pink tee

DEAL!!! lol

I will leave it up to billc to figure out how to get the pink shirt on you. Just watching him try would be worth the price of admission! :A Popcorn:

Just remember royal there was all that big talk by some before saying they will not wear a pink tee.I do recall I have some pictures that show differently.

Wow I am feeling special now.Could make a ah group shirt in pink and donate money to the breast cancer research.

Any who wants to sponsor it pays for there logo to be on shirt,Just the cost to make the screen for printing there logo on the shirt.That plus the cost of the shirt and so much per shirt for the donate.

Rule is though everyone must wear the shirt and take a picture on there next hunt with it on.Even you bossie can suck it up for a good cause.

I am all for it if jerome is ok with it.What better way to show who is a member on the ah forum then a pink tee
I'm in. I'll volunteer my time to help get it rolling. I have friend with an embroidery shop. Billc would you be willing to help get it going, provided Jerome is ok with it?

I am in we just need to see how many guys would what to sponsor the shirt and how many really want one.

Good way for hunters to support a good cause.Plus have some fun with the crazy pink shirt.

Just need jerome to say ok

This is the first good idea I have seen around this whole pink shirt thing.

Way to go making pink lemonade out of a pink lemon.

This is the first good idea I have seen around this whole pink shirt thing.

Way to go making pink lemonade out of a pink lemon.

This is a good idea but I will put my free bushpig from bossie right behind this one for great ideas.LOL

I Like it! Save the boobies!!! I will take a 2x when they are ready to ship...

Awesome guys. I will send a pm to Jerome ASAP. I figure a portion can go to AH with the rest to breast cancer. If we get the go ahead I will get with Billc the embroiderer and the breast cancer research folks. I'll try to get a couple of different designs and styles. We can do hoodies, tshirts, long sleeve, etc... Thanks guys.

Ok sent a pm so we'll see if we get the go ahead. Also I though we could do pink with white letters and, camo black or white with pink letters.

Hey pink camo in a ladies and girls type top! I'll buy 5 for my nieces.
yeah ok bob five of those for your nieces but you told me you only had 4.LOL I dont want to see you modeling that for your wife either.

No one has ever doubted how "special" you are Bill! :)

Keep it up your running the risk of pay back for all this remarks of yours. :A Crutches::A Tease:

Hey pink camo in a ladies and girls type top! I'll buy 5 for my nieces.
Thats a good idea, once the printer is set up it doesnt cost any extra to have the different shirt styles printed, just the cost of the shirt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.