Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
US and South Africa
Who knew? I feel so much more important now. :confused:

This article from February was “presented” to me today. I don’t need to go into that part but, yet again, clueless = dangerous.

It is a thrill for the people that shoot the animals. They have their nice cars and houses. What else can I do to have this extra kick, maybe that’s what drives them…”

“It is people that enjoy killing because obviously you need to enjoy it to take a life.”

“People don’t want it and government’s don’t listen. A ban would only affect this small percentage of rich people.”

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 8.18.18 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Feels good to be part of upper class society lol. About time!!!!
Sincerely, Thrill Killer in PA
Pencilneckvania? My wifes' from there and I've hunted with those elitist bastards a few times. They all like to use their elitist Remington 760/7600 killing machines.

It's important to note that there's a "green" tag on the article. Really isn't surprising. If it were on a general news site for the average viewer then yes, that would be concerning. If any of you'd find this interesting, the early days of the German Green Party openly supported pedophilia. "Elite" lmao, says the continent with more rich people than anywhere else. Note that this isn't an insult against the European hunters here. I'm sick of this progressive Western BS. They spread their agenda across their borders with no remorse for different cultures.

EDIT: Well I was half wrong. The article above is indeed in its own specific section however it's also being published on a commonly read site.

Last edited:
Pencilneckvania? My wifes' from there and I've hunted with those elitist bastards a few times. They all like to use their elitist Remington 760/7600 killing machines.
I always thought it was Pennsyltucky :unsure::ROFLMAO:.

I am clearly an elitist, said as I finish spending 2 hours repairing my own entry grade refrigerator.

Gee that's interesting, especially considering I saved for 5 years for my first African trip, eleven years for my second, and I've just about accumulated enough after 6 years for my third. I didn't realize I was such a filthy rich retiree. (It was all those years teaching in a small university. You know how overpaid professors are.)

Gee that's interesting, especially considering I saved for 5 years for my first African trip, eleven years for my second, and I've just about accumulated enough after 6 years for my third. I didn't realize I was such a filthy rich retiree. (It was all those years teaching in a small university. You know how overpaid professors are.)
Ahh…so while you were considering which airline had the best steaks in first class, you suddenly remembered the private jet parked in your hanger-sized gun case behind your ammo factory huh?

Such a common mistake we all make. But don’t worry, we have a support group for that…the range. :Happy:

Who knew? I feel so much more important now. :confused:

This article from February was “presented” to me today. I don’t need to go into that part but, yet again, clueless = dangerous.

It is a thrill for the people that shoot the animals. They have their nice cars and houses. What else can I do to have this extra kick, maybe that’s what drives them…”

“It is people that enjoy killing because obviously you need to enjoy it to take a life.”

“People don’t want it and government’s don’t listen. A ban would only affect this small percentage of rich people.”

View attachment 411305
If ignorance is bliss then the anti-hunting crowd have happiness in abundance.

I feel priviledged to own a rifle, and to be able to hunt.
So, if my subjective feeling is something, then I am also elitist, being a member of the group of people who are privilidged to hunt.

It has nothing to do with money.
Hunting costs, thats fact.
But anything else in life costs as well. Owning house, a car etc... and any activity costs: going to swimming pool, or gym, playing tennis, etc.

Hunting can go for low cost, acceptable for working class, and can go for extremely high costs, like hunting markhor or black rhino, for wealthy. Like anything else, costs vary.

But cost is not deciding factor in our choice why we hunt.

The only thing I am elite at is putting the effort into saving money for trips. I can afford to do this hobby because I live in a modest paid for house and drive cheap vehicles. If I was wealthy I would be doing multiple trips per year.

The only thing I am elite at is putting the effort into saving money for trips. I can afford to do this hobby because I live in a modest paid for house and drive cheap vehicles. If I was wealthy I would be doing multiple trips per year.
+1

I'll add that characterization to my others like gun nut, hick, and deplorable.
e-big-grin.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg