I finally got the scope

littlebear

AH member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
39
Reaction score
113
Media
3
IMG_3279.jpeg
So I finally got my hands on the Zeiss Duralyt 1.2–5x36 rifle scope that I’ve wanted for years for my Remington 700 Titanium in .270 win.
 
Nice Combo! May you make many memories in the field with that setup!

When my eyes were younger, my hands steadier and my hand & eye coordination better I was partial to low power variable scopes too.
I was crazy for the Leupold 1.5x6 (short & regular tubes) and the Leupold compact 2x7.

I took many animals with those optics on mid-weight to light weight rifles out to 400 yards.

Now, as I age, I find the 2x10 power optics help me in focusing on the vitals.

View attachment 717607So I finally got my hands on the Zeiss Duralyt 1.2–5x36 rifle scope that I’ve wanted for years for my Remington 700 Titanium in .270 win.
 
Nice Combo! May you make many memories in the field with that setup!

When my eyes were younger, my hands steadier and my hand & eye coordination better I was partial to low power variable scopes too.
I was crazy for the Leupold 1.5x6 (short & regular tubes) and the Leupold compact 2x7.

I took many animals with those optics on mid-weight to light weight rifles out to 400 yards.

Now, as I age, I find the 2x10 power optics help me in focusing on the vitals.
@ftrovato
Like us a bitch. The older we get the more things start to fail.
Someone told me when you retire you will get to travel a lot more. The bastard never told me most of those trips would be to the doctors, optometrist, heart specialist and other medical people.
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,868
Members
170,415
Latest member
Kate85V895
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top