I am back.............

breatheandsqueeze

AH member
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
20
Reaction score
33
Location
Carlsbad NM
Africa was more than I could imagine
Atlanta to Jburg is a beast
Get bulkhead seats or at the very least isle and upgrade if possible
If not 3 glasses of wine
VIP service meet and greet with gun service just makes the experience EASY
My PH, tracker, skinner-driver were the BEST
Africa is changing rapidly
Thorns have stickers on them..................................
Camp mates can make the difference between amazing and awful. (mine were amazing)
Do not over pack..................you don't need a knife except to clean your nails.
Good shoes without hard soles
 
A hunt report to follow I hope!
 
Congratulations bud. Look forward to hearing all about. How was the bulkhead/delta comfort?
 
I have to give kudos to the PH s who submit themselves to that journey yearly with zig zag flights all over the place here stand all day at shows. Not easy work.
 
Look forward to the who, where, and what!
 
A few more things that come to mind

you cannot stalk as quietly as the PH and trackers
leave the candy behind, the camp staff left me candy on my bed
forget cigarettes they can buy them cheaper than you
be kind to everyone
Camp staff makes amazing food------different but amazing
use a rifle that you can shoot well and premium bullets
300 WM with 180 grain Norma ammo e tips produced 1 shot DRT kills
Take more money and pictures
leave trophies unless they are very important to you
Hyena is difficult to hunt
Listen to your PH they know what they are doing
Experience everything you can sleep at home or on the plane
plan on extra time at airports international flights take time
Again VIP meet and greet is awesome
pictures and details to follow when I get my life back in order
 
So when is your next trip?? All of us hear know that it's inevitable.........................
 
I love the flight from Atlanta to RSA, it's a easy flight. It was just crazy expensive this year.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,365
Messages
1,574,324
Members
170,008
Latest member
AshleyPasp
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top