I’m having my bachelor party tonight

Moderators need to delete this post and suspend his account for 24hrs for this man’s own good.

I’m a bit tired right now, but the festivities are about to recommence for round two. Today some buggy racing and clay shooting with a former Belgian champion

I'd expect the former champion to let you win one game, just for good luck. ;) Cheers.

Attachments

• 1656184424980.png
    1656184424980.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 52
Glad you didn’t end up on a train to Paris wearing only underwear.

Oh I don’t know, the report would have made a good read…

somehow I think his "surprise" isnt going to be a new Rigby Highland Stalker....

I also think this is one where we probably shouldn't ask for "pics or it didn't happen" :D
@mdwest
Speak for your self we want pictures and plenty of them.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob

We have been drinking and eating since 17:00, it’s 22:00 and now I’m waiting in a room for a surprise :D
@VertigoBE
Mate enjoy the eating, drinking as Nd being merry. After the wedding If'n you try a caper like that the room surprise will be waiting behind the door when you get home with the biggest bitch slapping and tirade than you ever had before.
Sexualising privileges will also be withdrawn indefinitely.
Be warned.
Bob

I'd expect the former champion to let you win one game, just for good luck. ;) Cheers.
This was the first more formal instruction on shooting a shotgun I had ever received. I did okay (in the rest of the group, half had never fired any firearm in their lives before) , but could improve a lot, I had just engrained some bad practices already that I would need to unlearn.

It was the highlight for me! :) especially the instruction part was really nice :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross