Hurricane Michael

Ridgewalker

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Messages
7,764
Reaction score
10,369
Location
Colorado
Media
251
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
4
Hunted
South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
Hope all you folks living in the line hurricane Michael has taken are safe? Here’s wishing you the best. We will keep you in our hearts and thoughts.
Best
Phil
 
Live in Pensacola. No damage here. You have to get over to Destin before the minor damage starts, and over to Panama City for the real destruction.
 
We've got a handful of employees at Tyndall AFB outside of Panama City.. Comms have been down county wide all day long... We finally contacted everyone today.. but it wasnt easy..

Things appear to be quite the mess just a few miles to your east.. Glad to hear your neck of the woods didnt get to screwed up @sierraone
 
We've got a handful of employees at Tyndall AFB outside of Panama City.. Comms have been down county wide all day long... We finally contacted everyone today.. but it wasnt easy..

Things appear to be quite the mess just a few miles to your east.. Glad to hear your neck of the woods didnt get to screwed up @sierraone
Tyndall is between PCB and Mexico Beach. That's where the eye hit.
 
The storm rolled through SC earlier today. This morning was absolutely nasty, but the afternoon was absolutely beautiful.

It had me thinking what natives of 600 years ago would think of a day like today. It probably would have involved sacrificing.

Hope everyone in Fl made it out ok.
 
I boarded up and hauled ass out of Destin—minor damage I can fix,but family members in Mexico Beach are now homeless guess we’ll all pitch in. Thanks Phil for thinking of us[emoji56][emoji56]
 
minor damage I can fix,but family members in Mexico Beach are now homeless guess we’ll all pitch in.
Jacques so sorry for your family, but it’s great none were hurt!
Michael was one nasty storm!
 
Yup God was not in a good mood
Sending coolers of ice over to Panama City today getting some news from church with generator
Mother in laws house ain’t worth fixing- sister in law house in Mexico Beach is gone. Going to try to haul a load tommorrow and come in from the north. Brother in law house we’re going to work on. Shit wish I’d have gone to zim with edge. Thanks for prayers, all 16 are alive
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,026
Members
169,886
Latest member
stanilandestateprotection
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top