Hurray it's finally here!!!!

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
4
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
8,020
Reaction score
15,647
Location
Texas
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Deals & offers
123
Media
1,826
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
8
Europe
1
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Ok ladies and gentlemen, as I write this post I'm doing my final packing and preparations to leave Saturday morning. I will try and post as I can. We drive to DFW Saturday morning and take the big bird to the dark continent Sunday. We land in Joburg Sunday at 501pm and will be met by Henry with riflepermits.com and my ph Andri Fox of Andri Fox Safaris. God bless you all and I will keep you in my thoughts. If I can I will try to update everyone via this post if I can find some internet service.
 
run amok , gizmo
hope your dreams come out great ,mate.
looking foreward, to your report , upon your safe return
take lots of photos.............
hunt hard
travel well
 
Awesome!

Excited for you and can't wait to hear about it!
 
Happy Hunting and Straight Shooting Gizmo!!
 
Have a great time and make some wonderful memories.
 
Shoot straight.
 
Have a great trip and I am looking forward to seeing the end results of your hunt.
 
Gizmo....
Be safe..... Happy hunting and Tara has you ready to go.....
 
Good luck bud! I wish you safe travels & great success. Look forward to your report!
 
What airline/s are your flying? What is your route?
 
Safe travels, enjoy the experience, shoot straight and have a nice cold one by the fire looking up at the southern cross for me.
 
Gizmo....
Be safe..... Happy hunting and Tara has you ready to go.....
Thank you so much. Ya'll sure have taken the stress out of doing this for me. Tell everyone I said bye and we'll talk to ya'll when I get back.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,192
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top