Hunting Zimbabwe & South Africa With NYAMAZANA SAFARIS While Enjoying A Memorable Safari

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Latest Elephant taken a few days ago by good friend from Norway .. I truly hope he posts a hunt report.. this was one heck of a hunt and a very very close encounter with a wounded bull on full charge in thick brush ....

IMG_7487.JPG
IMG_7499.JPG
IMG_7512.JPG
IMG_7514.JPG

Hi guys

Season is going well! 2 for 2 on Leopard so far and 7 out of 7 Elephant.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Great thread Wayne
Cant wait to see some of it for myself. 9 months and counting

Norway .. I truly hope he posts a hunt report.. this was one heck of a hunt and a very very close encounter with a wounded bull on full charge in thick brush ....

yes, me too - I would love to hear the story, also from your side!

Great pictures! Just over 2 weeks until my hunt starts with you.

Fantastic Leopard
emoji249.png
, taken on 1st day of Hunt ... makes it 3 for 3 this year .. and this one is especially large with a skull measuring over 17” .. just a super cat.. hunted it with hounds ..had 2 other males feeding and several females but this Tom had the biggest track ..

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Another fantastic Leopard this makes it 4 for 4 in a row this year and each of these fortune hunters believe it are first time leopard hunters ... off for my next leopard hunt on Sunday.. hopefully I’ll get lucky again ..

full

full

full

Early morning start

full

Some interesting stuff to see when out and about ...

full

full

full

full

full

Some cool trail cam pics

full

full

full

full

full

Day 6 Leopard, the skull scored 17.

full

full

You are having one hell of a year!
Good luck and I hope it finishes in the same manner.

Wayne
Looks like you have been a busy man. Look forward to next year. Counting the days.
Edd

Has to be one of the best privileges being able to experience nature in its true form ...

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

The start of the 2020 season, late rains are better than no rains , the rural communities are still facing a drought situation unfortunately and what crops they have are at times destroyed by elephants.. fortunately in these areas legal quota is issued as apposed to just PAC and the community can get much needed protein / monetary compensation as well as have their fields protected to some degree ..
In this case this is a very old bull well into its prime which was taken by a paying hunter and the farmers are extremely pleased
1f600.png

with the cash injection as well as the meat .. This is rural Africa this is how things work / have been working and let’s hope continue to work ..

full

full

full

full

full

full

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg