Hunting Warthog

Camile

New member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Location
Oostrum
hello, i’m a hunter from the Netherlands and i’m coming to your Great Country in 3 weeks with my family.
We startend at Johannesburg and driving from the Kruger park to St. Lucia and then to Durban.
If it’s possible I wanted to shoot a Warthog in these area. Does someone know a good outfitter around Durban?
I hope you can help me!
Camile
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Camile to AH! I’m sure one of the outfitters here will speak up. Have a great trip!
 
Welcome to AH! Some of the outfitters on this site could surely help you out in that part of the country.
 
Welcome to AH Camile!
 
Hi Camile, welcome to AH!
 
On your drive from Kruger to St Lucia there are plenty of Outfitters. I'll PM you an option.
 
Welcome to our forum Camile. Good luck with the warthog!
 
Welcome to our place @Camile Some of the most knowledgable members here will surely get you sorted for your hunt.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
My take off is in one week. Till now I haven't found anything yet around Durban to hunt a warthog! I hope someone can do me an offer.
 
Welcome to this great forum Camile! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH! I hope you find a nice warthog!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,489
Members
169,362
Latest member
MarleneHed
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top