Hunting in Mauritius

Welcome to AH Ivan.
If you have some stories or pictures of your hunts please share them.
 
gday ivan welcome and enjoy A.H as we all do
 
Welcome to AH Ivan!
 
Welcome to the forum, Ivan !
 
Welcome to AH, Ivan!
 
Welcome to AH Ivan! Hope you enjoy the site and have lots of specials to share with us.
 
Hey guys,

thanks to you all for your welcome. Could someone help me with down loading pictures?
 
welcome to AH. i hunted in mauritius , i loved it :cool:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,841
Members
169,429
Latest member
AnnaDonagh
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top