Hunting around the full moon and travel agents

I used Gracy and was not happy with them. Use Lori if you use a travel agent. I couldn't get calls returned either from them. They charged us a large amount to book the same tickets I could book online and there was no price difference in the tickets. Our seats got changed and our flight times were changed and they didn't let us know.

Agree with all dont sweat the moon phase. As regards travel agents I specifically dont use them as i like to control my own destiny and with a smart phone today just download the various airline, etc apps and you are good to go, real time track your bags, flights etc, check in re scedule and not have to try and call some travel agent that might be closed, busy etc.
Now that said i am a confident seasoned traveler but if you feel the need for hand holding get a travel agent. but know for a fact that they can do nothing for you you cant do yourself with a smart phone, ipad, etc. do hire a rifle permit service in JNB, or be prepared to drop some money on the floor for SAPS to find:whistle:
I am also an extremely seasoned and confident traveler and always use an agent to insure I have complete control of both my destiny and goals on a major trip. Whatever you are comfortable with.

Regarding the moon, my outfitter had one week open that would work when I could go, so moon phase went out the door.
Regarding an Travel Agent, if flying BA or Emirates you don't need one. In fact if you are flying BA, YOU not the agent will have to call BA for authority to fly with your gun. Plus the agent has control of your ticket, that means they have to make any changes, NOT you. No -online seat choice, no mobile check in, etc., never again.

I used Gracy and they were awesome ,everything was perfect..............VIP is the best and if you are hunting hyena pay attention to the moon

Jeffrey, congrats on your safari plans. Give us a shout if you would like some information on travel arrangements for your trip. Flights won't be open for your trip in May 2018 at this point but with some information, we can put together a quote for you when they become available. In general, our ticket price will not be more than $100 per person over published rates and in some cases we can do better than published rates. We can also arrange for any accommodations for your trip, get you pricing for trip insurance, etc. Let us know if we can help you out!

Anyone booked this year on Emirates Airlines better check with their travel agent. I noted a news report last night that the airline is cutting some service to and from the United States.

Anyone booked this year on Emirates Airlines better check with their travel agent. I noted a news report last night that the airline is cutting some service to and from the United States.

Yes, Emirates has dropped some flights due to capacity changes. Service in Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Seattle, Boston and LAX has ben affected. Passengers will be re-accommodated on other flights.

Unless you are hunting during the night, I don´t see moon phases making any difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,