Hunters gathering

kalomin

New member
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
​To all fellow hunters and Individual game lovers,
Come join us to meet fellow hunter share information on hunting farms, techniques, weapons and ammunition. Discuss with like minded people the dream hunt of your life.

Spit Braai invitation:

I have taken the opportunity to host a social hunters gathering (Hunters Q) on Sat 23rd June 2012 at a lovely garden village called Stepping Stones, the whole family welcome.

Time: 12:00am - 17:00pm

Address: 283 Honeydew rd west, Northriding.

Northriding Biltong Den is Hosting this lovely event @ R150p/p, This will include:

1x Blessbuck - Spit
1x Lamb - Spit
Served with potatoes and Veg.
Salad &Rolls

Wine and beer is available on sale for those who like to drink.

We are looking forward in meeting with you as this is a great place to meet socially and get to know other fellow hunters.

Prizes:
R500 ammunition prize up for grabs.
R500 Biltong Hamper (raffle) lucky draw.
For more info contact Allen
0792450900
Please don't reply to this message I am just posting for a friend.
 
kalomin

Thanks for the invite, we have plans for the weekend and will be unable to attend...birthday party...
 
Sounds like a tasty Braai to me.
Next year maybe.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,917
Members
169,642
Latest member
CharmainKi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top