Hunter from Miami :cool:

Masai

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hi everyone, so I have so many questions that I dont know where to start. Handsdown this is the best forum I have found, so expect to be active member. Lookinf forward to interact with all of you! Here are some pics of my last safari in Zimbabwe.
85ccba5e-1d9a-4529-9a4f-dfba2cf22e2c.jpg

dd066cf3-4a52-4a6a-9f19-540a22645865.jpg

8672ec21-99dc-413b-bded-0e1fedd6b7db.jpg

:S Welcome:

Glad you found us! Thank you for posting some pix. Will look forward to more of your adventures

Welcome to AH, cost if admission is a story or two to go along with the pictures

Welcome, glad to have you here!! Is the guy's name on the right in the top photo, Wayne?

So, since I dont have social media, this might turn into my only way to publish! I was a hunting for 11 years,,, but had to quit that job to go make some money. No I do not hunt as much, but hopefully will have the time agin to go back again into he game as frequently as I use to.

Welcome. I’ve got a feeling that you’re going to fit right in. Absolutely love the bull tusker, Cape buffalo and Kudu. What rifle did you use for them ? And what load?

Here are some of mine (same species).
IMG_1377.jpeg
IMG_1354.jpeg
IMG_1403.jpeg

Welcome aboard and congrats on some nice trophies!

HH

Welcome to the forum, and nice Buff & Ele. Where abouts in Miami are you? I lived and worked at Homestead AFB and went to school at Miami Coral Park Senior High before joining the AF. Great bunch here.

Welcome to the forum, and nice Buff & Ele. Where abouts in Miami are you? I lived and worked at Homestead AFB and went to school at Miami Coral Park Senior High before joining the AF. Great bunch here.
I live now in Belle Meade area (on the North part of Miami). Not much hunting community around here, unfortunately.

Hello and welcome!

I live now in Belle Meade area (on the North part of Miami). Not much hunting community around here, unfortunately.

Nope, but if you head West, you'll be in some great gator area. I hunted gators twice when I lived there and got some nice ones out of Holyland WMA.

:S Welcome: to AH!
Great pics, thanks for sharing. We love reading hunting reports and seeing pics! (y)

Welcome to you! Looking forward to hearing more from you! Nice looking animals!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevkala

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double