Hunt Update

Matrix

AH senior member
Joined
Apr 17, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
79
Media
16
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Hunted
South Africa, Limpopo, Canada, Virginia, USA, Ohio, USA, North Carolina, USA, South Carolina, USA
Last edited by a moderator:
@Matrix I moved it to the hunt report section to keep the forum organized.
 
No worries Jerome,I understand, I just didn't remember that happening in the past. Thank you though.
 
You have to hurry up and post more hunt reports and you'll get used to us moving them around to the proper forum. :)
 
You have to hurry up and post more hunt reports and you'll get used to us moving them around to the proper forum. :)

HAHA...So it would appear Brickburn! I need to get busy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,116
Members
169,263
Latest member
Joleen5870
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top