Huge animals

Wow. Clearly those guys seem to have cornered the market on good genetics
 
Amazing!
 
Buy one at the auction for breeding or for that "special" client paying a special price.
 
Buy one at the auction for breeding or for that "special" client paying a special price.

That was my first thought.

Different strokes for different folks.

I could be wrong.
 
Hell of a set of curls.

Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 6.51.59 PM.png
 
Great practice for field judging.
 
That’s a very big boy!
 
A quick look at their web site would indicate that they are game breeders. Looks like they sell at auction for improvements in bloodlines. Eventually the males are hunted I'm sure... Impressive animals although I want to hunt wild animalsand not breeding stock...
http://www.newwycombe.co.za/
Bruce
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 8.08.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 8.08.29 AM.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 230
A quick look at their web site would indicate that they are game breeders. Looks like they sell at auction for improvements in bloodlines. Eventually the males are hunted I'm sure... Impressive animals although I want to hunt wild animalsand not breeding stock...
http://www.newwycombe.co.za/
Bruce

They certainly are hunted when they are estimated to be at the end of their lives.

I have seen a 44"+ Sable taken, he looked very old.

Not for me, but, there definitely is a market for such animals, whatever the cost.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,330
Members
169,525
Latest member
NatashaU03
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top