Howdy!

Hi Guys

I'm Deon from Boksburg in RSA.

I used to be a protea artlure angler for many years. Fishing is still a big passion of mine and having a holiday home in Port Edward sees me feeding that passion.

I'm still new to hunting so only been hunting for 4 years now and I'm loving it. I love firearms and have my share of them including a safe queen 1898 Long Lee Lee Enfield.

Looking forward to gaining some knowledge from this page.

Regards
Deon
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH !
I love fishing aswell. I have a lake 50ft from the backdoor and love it !
Not to mention, its safer to drink and fish than to drink and hunt ! Haha
 
Hi Guys

I'm Deon from Boksburg in RSA.

I used to be a protea artlure angler for many years. Fishing is still a big passion of mine and having a holiday home in Port Edward sees me feeding that passion.

I'm still new to hunting so only been hunting for 4 years now and I'm loving it. I love firearms and have my share of them including a safe queen 1898 Long Lee Lee Enfield.

Looking forward to gaining some knowledge from this page.

Regards
Deon

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,612
Members
170,609
Latest member
HaleyGreen
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top