Howdy!

Welcome, Waterbuck2008, to this great hunting family.
 
Welcome to AH @Waterbuck2008! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome Waterbuck2008. We look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome to the family Waterbuck2008!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Waterbuck2008! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Waterbuck2008, welcome aboard! Got any pictures from any of your trips? I’d enjoy seeing some of your trophies.
 
I will have to dig around for digital versions, but will get a couple up before the next round of holidays
 
Here's an old Mozambican Swamp Monster on my wall.

20171127_073119.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,113
Members
169,113
Latest member
JeffreyOve
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top