Howdy!

Welcome, Waterbuck2008, to this great hunting family.
 
Welcome to AH @Waterbuck2008! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome Waterbuck2008. We look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome to the family Waterbuck2008!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Waterbuck2008! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Waterbuck2008, welcome aboard! Got any pictures from any of your trips? I’d enjoy seeing some of your trophies.
 
I will have to dig around for digital versions, but will get a couple up before the next round of holidays
 
Here's an old Mozambican Swamp Monster on my wall.

20171127_073119.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,144
Members
169,905
Latest member
Vaughn9005
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Getting some culling done!

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top