Howdy

I did my first Africa trip in 2007. Plains game in Masina RSA. Then in 2024 we did two photo safaris, one in a private reserve near Kruger at a place called Ngala and the other in Matsi near Victoria Falls. In 2027 I will be doing a Cape Buffalo hunt with Ken Moody in Limpopo RSA. I hope to learn from the all of you old Africa hands,

Thanks
My two son’s and I just returned from a hunt with Ken Moody Safari’s which was located near Bela Bela in Limpopo, South Africa. While he markets and works for buffalo hunting, we had decided on a plains game hunt with him. It was a grand experience. His 4 core professional hunters work very hard and are very knowledgeable, and know the ground as well as knowing species habit. While we were hunting plains game, we had the opportunity to see plenty of buffalo, some at rather close range. Our PH was really good at getting us well hidden with the cooperation of the wind. For a South African hunt, I would recommend him.
Note that there were 8 hunters in camp, each group of hunters with its own target species and choice of equipment, from double rifles to (in one case) a standard recurve bow.
All of the hunters got game, with the exception (as of the time we left) of the standard recurve bow hunter who saw plenty but needed to be within 10 yards for an effective shot with that weapon. On the other hand he did shoot several large species including a VERY large Nyala. I would be happy to speak with you if you can pm me with your phone number.
 
I did my first Africa trip in 2007. Plains game in Masina RSA. Then in 2024 we did two photo safaris, one in a private reserve near Kruger at a place called Ngala and the other in Matsi near Victoria Falls. In 2027 I will be doing a Cape Buffalo hunt with Ken Moody in Limpopo RSA. I hope to learn from the all of you old Africa hands,

Thanks
I hunted with Ken Moody when he was operating a wild boar outfit in East Tennessee way back in 2015. Good guy to be around and did what he said he was going to. Good luck, My Man!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,650
Members
169,390
Latest member
NTVReyes77
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top