Howdy from Utah

Hello Connor, welcome to the site. Plenty of Utahns on here and at least one other Lehi ite.
Any plans for an upcoming safari?
Not immediately. I’m a young man so I’m lacking in the money department but I thinking about either going for a very large kudu(arnt we all) in Namibia,Botswana,Mozambican. Or a black Lechway in Zambia…..but that’s going to be like a 5 year program for me(darn money not being in my bank account)

Welcome from a fellow Utahn

Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here!

Welcome to the site! And cool idea on the batwings.
I got the idea from a old gunslinger in Wyoming(I believe) who went to a circus and a tiger escaped so he shot it and then had a pair of Woolley’s made out of it. So then thought to myself I think that would look cool so then I got some blue wildebeest hides and had some fun with that. Completely done by hand, the stitching took me 2 weeks

I got the idea from an old gunslinger in Wyoming(I believe) who went to a circus and a tiger escaped so he shot it and then had a pair of Woolley’s made out of it. So then thought to myself I think that would look cool so then I got some blue wildebeest hides and had some fun with that. Completely done by hand, the stitching took me 2 weeks
I like it. I’ve been thinking about doing the same thing with a Hartman Zebra split down the back bone.

Welcome to ya. I’m new here myself. New to the idea of big game hunting. Always wanted to You’re definitely going to get a lot of good information here there’s a lot of good people as well.

Welcome to AH

View attachment 552656View attachment 552657well howdy! Names Connor, I do leather craft, love to travel, and of course Big game hunter. I would say the best animal I’ve hunted is either a SCI class diker with a score of 14(haven’t done the proper get someone to measure thing yet) or a blesbok I took from almost 400 meters on a call hunt. I’m excited for all the conversations ahead!
Dear Connor Baumgarten

Welcome to this great Forum.

Enjoy planning the destination for your next safari!

Happy hunting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdrieneLor

Latest profile posts

A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?
NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
Sable @ the lodge this morning

Buffalo encounter this morning!